Tuesday 9 April 2013

I Discovered a Way for Newbie How to Start Making Money Online



Many people believe that the first $1 is really hard and that’s true. It was hard for me as a newbie to make money online around 2.5 years ago, even for $1. But suddenly I found a way, a simple way How to break my limitation from $0 become $4.5 and $200 and on and on until totally now I got $3,400 !! wow, pretty amazing for a newbie like me. Take a look my payment history below :



I think I found the “answer”why a lot of people fail in making money online and only a few who are success. The answer is really simple, and I want to tell you what it is. It is like riding a bicycle at the beginning, first it looks like impossible to move with two wheels, but when you practices a lot, you’ll get used to it. It’s almost impossible for you to fall down ever. Riding bicycle is going to be easier and easier for you. Once you have that pattern to follow, you will get the money online easier and easier in the future.

Oh no, I’m not a guru here, I am only a newbie who finally opened the door of my limitation and get out of my box, see my life from a new different perspective and enjoy life more. It feels so great to be out of the box like this, that’s why I want to share it to you. It won’t get saturated I’ll promise, lol.

---> 2 days later --->

someone has discovered a similar way to make money online, almost like mine, take a look at this video below :


You see, there are a lot of making money methods out there, but because of so many different methods, we become so overwhelming. we are easily to get distraction and difficult to stay focus on one method that you need to follow.

Just make sure you find the best way, applying 80:20 rule, do the action every day and reward every progress every day. that's it. Sticky thinking helps you avoid perfectionist inside your mind. so start taking action in a smarter way and good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment