Wednesday 17 April 2013

My First Step : Decision to be a Millionaire

I want to become a millionaire, maybe this month is the month. I'm ready to reach my dream. I have no money at this moment, but I want to pay the price to reach that goal. so let's started with my first step to become a millionaire.

Expert says that we need to make a decision as our first step to get anything we want, including being a millionaire. I realized that being a millionaire is not all about having a lot of money, but it's a lifestyle. My favorite quote is this "it's better to have more options than only one option in life". 

So I made what kind of "options" I would love to have in the future and those options become my vision that helps me to get a clear picture/direction (or we can call that a goal) as a track for me to follow.
 
I collected some symbols of my dreams and I put them on my smartphone. Every morning I look at them (also in my spare time) and visual about it clearly. It helps me to plant that 'message' inside my subconscious mind. that's it, now I'm waiting pop up ideas from my subconscious mind to follow.

I also learn that making this decision is not also only expressed by words out loud "yes, I want to do it!", but we need to be ready to pay the price. One of the most important price we need to pay is to find the RIGHT COUCH! boy, I wish I realized this at the age of 20. The right Couch will save you a lot of time from doing trial and error, by following his/her steps, it's a matter of time we will be at the place we want. (just make sure he/she's already been there before and has a good track record = minimum indicator, if he/she cares about you, it's a bonus)

Couch is simply a person who has already been where you want to go. Make sure you find a couch who can teach you as well. Many success people out there we can choose but based on my experience, only a few people who know how to teach properly. one of the best coach and a good teacher I know is chris farell. He is really a good in teaching building an asset with a famous principle "money is in the list".

The last one is lessons from my failures in the past. I admit I got failures in the past, but I'm really grateful I got those failures, it contains lots of good lessons behind them. Those failures made me a better person now, I learn how to be a persistent person, more focus, work smarter, time management and of course how to get up when I fall in the process of reaching goal. Only a few people who understand that this is also a good working capital.

Now you know my first step of getting my millionaire goal. Set a program of visualization (based on your lifestyle) to get some pop up ideas to follow, I finally found the right coach, and I have some good characters as a strong foundation along the way to achieve my goal.

I'll be back if I got the progress. see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment