Wednesday 24 April 2013

Practice to Catch Your Pop Up Ideas To Help you Reaching Your Goals

I believe success is an instinct and our job is to train our instinct to help us reaching our goals in life. Some experts say that instinct comes from our subconscious mind and everybody actually has this kind of instinct but they don't know how to use it properly.

Generally they call this instinct "pop up idea" or "inspiration" and everyday, during activities in a day, we got some pop up ideas that come and go all the time. Unfortunately they just throw away all those pop up ideas without their knowing or they think they are "useless".

Wrong, Actually those pop up ideas are really important.

"Not most" of my designs but "ALL" of my designs that I made until now which have already given me $3,400 so far (till this april 2013, next month could be higher), inspired by those pop up ideas. I think pop up idea is part of a success price we need to pay for not only making designs like I do in my spare time, but also for any kind of area you have in life.

You need creative solutions for your problems in business, in relationship, in college, anything and that needs inspirations or instinct or pop up ideas, right?

I guess there are many ways out there how to train our ability to get pop up ideas that help us reaching our goals, but in this article, I will share how I train my mind to get pop up ideas I need.

First understand some facts here first about your subconscious mind :
1. Subconscious mind doesn't like pressure
    Don't ask your mind to give you creative idea right away.
2. Subconscious mind loves your positive feedback!!
    Don't put so many garbage to your mind, negative things included. Give the right food and extra 
    nutrition to your mind.

Now How I train and maintain my subconscious mind :
1. SET mind EARLY in the morning
What I mean is this, when you wake up in the morning (earlier the better), at least, think about what you want or things to be done at that day, don't think about the process how to get it, just plant the seed and let it grows by itself inside your subconscious mind.

2. FORGET IT
after you visual your goals in that day (visual your other big dreams too) or what you want to do, then forget it by doing your routine activities in that day like take a shower, have a nice breakfast, if you have more time do your exercise (that's good but I just drink a cup of tea to help me relax in the morning - you can do that too), ect. if you get busy doing something else, it means you have just sent your goals with low resistance into your "conscious" mind ... and your subconscious mind LOOOVEEESS that!

3. GIVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK
This is crucial, if you don't do this, it's going to be useless, and this is one of the reasons why affirmation doesn't work, because we don't give positive feedback AFTER subconscious mind gives us POP UP IDEA!

remember that most of people throw all those pop up ideas by saying "it's silly" "no body likes this"
"it's too childish" ect... and this is your challenge.

you can do no.1 and 2 easily, but only a few people do no.3, so be alert. when suddenly you have an idea, a picture, a visual, inspiration, anything ... grab them by taking a note or just saying at that moment right away. I know it's weird saying something alone and everybody is looking at you, find a way, act like you singing or something lol, but by the time you say that, you just give a positive feedback to your subconscious mind and your subconscious mind will understand that you are serious about it and it will work harder for you later.

I know it's a long article, but I've already made it simple as simple as possible. 

here is my example when creating original logos (competitors read this carefully, lol) : When I read the brief, automatically in seconds or even less then a second, it depends, I just got a visual or inspiration in my mind, then I make a note or draw as quickly as possible (a scratch ) and use that scratch as a foundation to make a logo.

it is like to see a poster of a drawing contest for kindergarten student (you feel no pressure when reading the brief - because it's easy) and when you read the brief "make a flower with bla..bla..". I believe that you imagine what flower at that moment right away, grab it and make a scratch on paper or somthing and that's it. The first pop up idea that comes up is usually better than the second or third one, that's my opinion based on my experience, that's why you should grab it right away at the first place.

ok, finish, no more words, hope it's useful for you and good luck!









No comments:

Post a Comment